location Aalter, Oost-Vlaanderen
You join our team of top notch, ambitious and innovative microelectronics engineers. You take responsibility to strengthen the analog and high voltage design team and IP portfolio. You drive our roadmap, you define the specifications, and you study the feasibility of our innovations. You introduce best design practices and flows. You lead the analog IP development team, and you improve your and their level of technical expertise.
- You have a degree in microelectronics with at least five years experience in analog design
- You have strong skills and extensive knowledge in analog and high voltage design flows
- You are a self-motivated, efficient professional able to lead and work in teams
- You demonstrate creative, critical and independent thinking
- You are fluent, both written and spoken, in English or Dutch
- You live in the area within a commutable distance
You join an SME with an extensive international customer base, healthy financials and a strong growth potential. We offer an attractive salary package with a variety of extralegal benefits; we offer the opportunity of continuous learning both through external and in-house training. You become part of our dynamic engineering team, and you work with top semiconductor companies worldwide.
We offer the agility of a start-up, the stability of a well-established profitable and robust company, with facilities and benefits that match or exceed any other opportunity in our industry.
Sofics, founded in 2000, is the market leader in on-chip ESD protection technology for advanced and high voltage circuits. We are building an innovative, spacious, inspiring, and most energy efficient new office building in Aalter and we have just the right work space for you in mind. For more information about Sofics please visit www.sofics.com.
Please submit your application and detailed resume to the attention of Mrs. Inge Vercruysse, director Finance, Administration & HR by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org