When standard electrostatic discharge and electrical overstress (ESD/EOS) solutions aren’t enough to protect your IC or SOC, call on expert help to fix the problem and get your product on its way to the market. Our ESDdoctor consulting service can identify, diagnose, and solve any ESD/EOS problem quickly and definitively, at a surprisingly low entry cost. You can choose testing and diagnosis only, or add ESD design services to the consulting package.
ESD, Latch-up testing
- HBM & MM ANSI/ESDA and JEDEC
- Latch-up JEDEC
- Pulse width options: 75ns and 100ns
- Rise time options: 200ps, 2ns, 10ns, 20ns
- Pulse width options: 1ns, 2ns, 5ns and 10ns
- Rise time options: 100ps, 200ps and 2ns
- DC leakage and IV tracing
- Solid state pulsing
- Thermo chuck for measurements up to 200°C
- Teseq NSG 438 ESD zap gun for IEC 61000-4-2
Reduce time to market by several months
- Sofics helps customers identify the best full-chip ESD solution for their needs.
- Combine public, customer-developed, and Sofics proprietary solutions as neccessary
- In spite of its low threshold for entry, this service leverages our extensive experience in providing product proven ESD solutions through 9 consecutive CMOS generations (0.5um down to 28nm) in all leading foundries.